For best results, read and follow directions and details on the inside of every box lid.
- Process of Elimination (Patch Test): MiXFits was designed to help you problem-solve skin staining, irritation, and/or intolerance issues. To test for any of these potential concerns, apply a small amount of product to the inner elbow or behind the ear and let sit for ten minutes. If irritation occurs, remove with soap and water. Dilute the product for use or avoid completely.
- If eye irritation occurs immediately flush or irrigate eyes with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid inhaling cosmetics in general (dust or airbrush, etc).
- Store cosmetics in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- This product does not contain preservatives because it is inert and will stay clean of bacteria, molds, and yeast for 2+ years if used and stored as directed. Using scoops and bags limits physical contact, which reduces risk of contamination. If concerned, spray the products and accessories with 70-99% isopropyl alcohol. Allow to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- If this product is mixed with a mixing medium, your finished item is subject to the mixing medium’s shelf life. A wet product without preservatives will be good for only a few days unless allowed to dry.
- Colors may stain clothing or other porous surface. Dyes will likely stain. Use parchment paper or other protective layer when mixing.
- Intended for topical use only. Do not consume.
- Keep out of reach of children.